- Undertake a diverse array of specialist processing duties, and act as the day to day point of contact for clients where you will strive to develop strong relationships based on transparency, trust, and simplicity.
- Prepare and review trust documents or KYC documents and ensure proper compliance
- Provide a world-class customer experience through a deep understanding of individual client needs.
- Communicate necessary information and professionally managing client expectations.
- Maintain your high level of industry knowledge to provide swift solutions.
- Proactively identify and manage any potential risk and issues.
- Responsible for the daily administration of customer accounts. Examples of daily administration would include tracking dates and deadlines, timely deposit, withdrawal and transfer of funds, periodic customer reporting and presentation, tax worksheet preparation, document filing system
- Conduct regular investment reviews and discussions with clients
- Degree holder in related field or equivalent work experience with professional qualifications such as CPA, ACIS or STEP
- Experience and knowledge in Crypto/ Virtual Assets and private trust administration
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to details.
- Able to carefully listen to and understand the needs of our clients to meet their individual requirements.
- The passion to put the clients’ needs at the forefront of everything you do.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – and the ability to adapt your style to meet your audience.
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Provide administrative support to project team
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Assist project team to handle business and corporate correspondences through external and internal communication with clients and government officials
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties
- Degree holder with at least 2+ years relevant working experience
- Working experience in PR (Public relations) and IR (Investor relations) is highly preferred
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese is must
- Familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Mature, independent, flexible, detail-minded and well-organized with strong interpersonal & communication skills
Immediate Available Preferred